1. What's the meaning of Dirty Side Down?
The meaning of Dirty Side Down is a safety term for truckers to keep all wheels on the road.
2. What does the two fingers on all the designs represent?
Truck drivers generally throw up two fingers in passing to fellow drivers as a sign of respect. Also just to say hello.
3. How are the shirts printed?
All shirts are printed using direct to garment (DTG) It involves a special printer, which prints the ink directly onto garment in the desired design.
4. I placed an order but I didn't receive a confirmation email...what's going on?
Kindly check your SPAM folder to see if your confirmation email was sent.
5. I just placed an order, when will are product arrive?
Our printed products (shirts, mugs, etc.) are custom printed per order. So we ask that you please allow up to 14 business days for you to receive your order.